On October 19-22nd, The PGA Tour Champion’s First Round Playoff Event is coming to Richmond! The Birdies for Charity program is designed to give charities an opportunity to generate contributions through flat donations or based on the number of “birdies” made by PGA TOUR.
In addition, the PGA TOUR will donate an additional 10 percent to participating charities on donations made through Birdies for Charity, so all participating charities will receive an additional 10 percent of the total pledged to them.
Please follow these steps in order to make a donation to HomeAgain during this event:
- Click here to go to the Birdies for Charity page to make a donation.
- Select ‘one-time fixed donation’ OR ‘score-based donation’ (per birdie)
- Choose “HomeAgain” from the drop-down list of participating charities.
- Fill out the billing information form. One-time flat donations will be processed immediately, and per-birdie donations will be processed after the tournament when the number of birdies made during competition rounds is determined.
- A confirmation email will be sent and will serve as a receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
- Donations also can be made by check. Checks must be made out to PGA TOUR Charities Inc., with the specific charity listed in the memo line. Please mail checks to:
PGA TOUR Charities Inc.
P.O. Box 1065
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004
Attn: DECC Birdies for Charity
For more about the tournament, go to: http://www.pgatour.com/champions/tournaments/dominion-energy-charity-classic.html
For further questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com